Thursday, April 21, 2011

Mommy's Birthday

Mommy got to spend the whole day at home with her sweet peanut on her birthday. Nana came over after work so that Mommy could have a couple of minutes to get ready before heading out to dinner. Mommy decided she wanted to eat at Texas Roadhouse for dinner so we met the whole family there. We were a few min late to dinner which gave the family enough time to tell the server it was my birthday which is what I wanted to avoid. Dinner was great and Mommy was so blessed to be able to spend her birthday with her sweet little peanut. I never would have thought I would be celebrating my birthday with a new baby a year ago but we are so blessed and happy we have him.


This is what happens when it is your birthday at Texas Roadhouse......

No comments:

Post a Comment