Monday, September 12, 2011

Ribfest and The County "Super" Fair

Ribfest is a BIG deal in Lincoln every year. Different rib vendors come in town and compete to have the best ribs in town. Last year we missed it because that was when I was SO sick with RB. I was almost at my worst being pregnant and sick last year that I didnt think being around ribs was the best idea. So this year we knew we had to go. We had a blast "People watching", listening to music, and eating ribs! Can't wait to go again next year!

 "How do I get some of these?"
Leaving ribfest!

A few days later we decided to go to the "Super fair" in town. David had been to super saver that day and a lady gave him free tickets. We thought it would be a perfect night to go walk around and hang out and enjoy the nice weather. We had a great time!

 I love my feet

 Petting zoo
 MONKEY!







 Look at RB's face
 I don't think he is so sure about this! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment